Saturday, October 13, 2007

josephine's blogging on blogging

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
The hardest thing we did was dividing 17 subs by 22 people. It was hard for me because we weren't allowed to divide the subs into 22 pieces we had to make the pieces bigger.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?
Before I didn't know how to add fractions. But I learned to add fractions by using clocks.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
I would teach my parents how to put a fraction into decimal form because it's easy. I would use a calculator and tell them to divide the numerator by the denominator then you get your answer.
eg. 1/2 = 0.5
1.n/d : n = numerator, d = denominator.
2. 1 / 2 = 0.5. ( /= divide sign)
3. your answer is 0.5.

No comments: