Friday, November 30, 2007

Kylee's 2nd Growing Post


Sorry but I'm having trouble with moving my pictures so here's one of them. ( This one's for number 2) Oh yeah and this / means divide.






1. What strategies were needed?2. How did you use these strategies?3. Or How could you of used these strategies?4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? Use a ratio table.5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.










1.The strategies needed were T-charts, multiplication,and division.










2. I did it differently on my test. Now I learned the easy way to do it. Instead of going through all of the trouble. I used a T-chart which is much easier then what I did on my math test.





3. I could have used a T-chart on my test. I tought it would be good to try out a T-chart on this growing post. T-chart is on the top black and white one.





4. For the new snack mix I put 2 2/5, 12, 3 ,6 ,1 and 4 on the snack mix side. Then $6, $1.50, $9, $4.50, $3.60, and $18 on the money side. Then I just multiplied them and divided them to get the new price. Then the charts on the top. It's the colourful one.


Question #2
This is the link to my video. I hope it works! http://voicethread.com/share/35655/






















No comments: