Friday, November 30, 2007

April's 2nd Growing Post








1.What strategies were needed?
The strategies that were needed is a ratio table, and you can multiply and divide it.

2.How did you use your strategy?
I first multiplied the first answer and then for the 3 question I divided and then I times it at the end to get my full answer to my ratio table.


3. Or How could of used these strategies.
I could of used the strategies to figure how I got my answers and why I used those strategies to figure out my answers.

4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's snack Mix? Use a ratio table.
I would multiply and divide my answers.

5. Find 3 other values ( amounts of snack mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.

No comments: