1. What strategies were needed?
the strategy i used was to draw a picture of the original recipe a few times until i get 12 cups in total. so i would need 5 of the original recipe to get 12. to get the price, i knew that five of the original recipe would be 12 so since the original recipe ( 2 2/5 cups) was $3.50, i multiplied that by 5 and got $ 18.00. but then for the 1/2 cup, i divide the 12 cup recipe by 12 with is 1 and divided that by 2 with is a half. and then for the price, i took $ 18.00 and divided that by 12 which is $ 1.50 and then divided that by 2 which gives me $0.75. :)
2. How did you use these strategies?
(3. Or How could you of used these strategies. )
i drew out all the recipes until i got the right number of cups i needed.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's 5. Snack mix? Use a ratio table .
5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.
* QUESTION 3 *
* QUESTION 4 *