- What strategies were needed? The strategy that was needed was the ratio table.
- How did you use these strategies? I used this strategy by making a ratio table for each engriedient.
- Or How could you of used these strategies.
- How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? Use a ratio table
- Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes. I could also use sizes 18,24 and 30.
You are going to create a voicethread explaining the strategies you used on your test. You need to choose 4 out of the 6 questions.http://voicethread.com/share/35008/.
3). Create a voicethread or write and use pictures to describe how you would uses those strategies to explain how far the two students would have run if Mark ran 7/8 and Rachel ran 11/12 of the RACE course.
7/8= 1/8+1/8+ 1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+ 1/8
96/2=48 1/12=4*11=44/48 1/8=6*7=42
Rachel ran farther
4. Your last question deals with pizza. You need to explain which group gets the largest portion of pizza. All student groups get the same sized pizzas. It is up to you to cut them up so that they are shared equally.